First of all, thank you. I mean it. For your tremendously encouraging response to my emotional cookbook idea. I am still working away on the proposal and I hope to share a little bit more with you soon. And by all means, if you have any particular associations between a specific food and emotional state - where a food, whether in the preparation of or the eating, finds that perfect intersection between mood and appetite – do tell! I’d love to hear them.
In the meantime, I’ve been enjoying:
- the luxury of flowers in March (it feels wrong almost, like having chocolate cake for breakfast)
- riding the train, which is something I’m already anticipating missing
- my new favourite bakery in the world
- forced rhubarb (recipe to come soon: Rhubarb Eton Mess)
- watching youtube videos of talking and dancing parrots in the name of “research”
- QI – my new favourite show. Stephen Fry is the best
What are you enjoying?